In case it does not work try to play with Active Provider - General , Manual , Native
Wednesday, 22 May 2013
Running a Web Server like Apache and PHP. If you want to run some database related code like login validation, and other database related tasks, you need a database server like MySQL. in your local computer is very simple. You will need a
You can install all of them individually, but a single product likewill make everything easy. WAMP stands for Windows Apache MySQL and PHP. Installing and running WAMP Server is very easy when compared to others. And you don't need to configure hard stuff. Just follow the procedure.
Installin WAMP Server to run PHP:
- Goto www.wampserver.com and download WAMP Server.
- Just install it like other softwares by just clicking next next...
- Now go to START menu of windows and start wampserver.
Generally, the path is Start -> WapmServer -> start WampServer
- Open your web browser and type http://localhost (or http://127.0.0.1 )
If you see a default WampServer home page, you installation is success.
- Now put your php code in www folder in your wamp installation directory.
Usually this is C:\wamp\www
- Now type http://localhost/filename.php in your browser. (where filename is your php file name)
It will execute your php code.. Thats it...